Aux help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmcghan09

Reaction score
I'm in the process of mounting a 4g iPad mini in the dash and I'm trying to wire the aux cable to the wires behind the port so it does not look like anything is hooked up. I have spliced into the wire and had sound come out of both pairs. Red/black and blue/white. Main question is which one on the blue white combo is positive? Or am I doing this all wrong
5u8yvase.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmcghan09

Reaction score
This is how I'm making sure I keep stereo
edu6equj.jpg

asmitty911

Reaction score
Im interested to see the final results when you're done. I've considered doing this as well.

bmcghan09

Reaction score
ytu3eqa9.jpg

I got it in and wired up right. I'll take pictures when my headphone amp comes in so I can make it louder through the aux input. 4g LTE for the win!! The nav works super good too!

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW Looks great Bmcghan09! Can you share how you mounted the mini? maybe a pic with the plastic vents off. Thanks!

DiscoK

Reaction score
I'm about to pick up an LR3 and have been pondering for a while how I'd use that empty cubby.

Problem solved.

I would love to see more pictures.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM