becoming collectible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why, but a lot of Long Island cars get little mileage. Guess maybe their owners take the subway or something?

No idea. I'm just a midwest dork taking a guess.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, that low mileage one does not have the HD package, so someone may be in for a rude awakening when they think they are going to turn it into an overlanding rig without a low range transfer case.

ttforcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why, but a lot of Long Island cars get little mileage. Guess maybe their owners take the subway or something?

long island isnt big, while its 100+ miles long most people dont go outside there 20 mile radius etc, and most families own multiple cars...

mm3846

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Upper Brookville is one of the most affluent towns in the country. That truck probably only got driven a couple times a year, in sure the family has a few other cars.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds similar to Mission Hills, right near my house. I see more L322s there than anything newer Land Rover-related, and my guess is that they are all really low mileage.

ttforcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
34k miles - not sure how i feel about the wheels

33k miles on this one

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When a vehicle is listed on Bring a Trailer, does BaT write the description based on questions they asked the seller? They all kind of read the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM