best replacement brake pads?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimfishguy

Reaction score
I have 46k miles on my RRS SC and need to replace the front pads. Is there any after market brands that you would recommend over the OEM Brembo pads? Any pictures or videos on how to change the pads myself? Thank you.

whiteRRHSE

Reaction score
I would just go with the OEM pads even if they a cost a bit more. Why skimp on aftermarket?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with OEM as long as you buy them from someone not trying to rip you off like most autoparts stores or the dealer.

bradalex55

Reaction score
Hey dear i was also looking for the best brake pads which would be best for my Audi but seeing this post i thought i would get some help but i dont think anyone is providing any post with this refrence.

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go with Akebono. You'll probably pay the same amount you would pay if you get the OEM from the dealership. Plus these last longer to from what I was told. Since getting my RR, I've only replaced the pads once, but I know what I'll be getting next time they're do for replacement. It's up to you though. Good luck. Keep on Rovin. :bandit:

USMC3051

Reaction score
i have auto zone's duralast coax gold ceramics on the front they were 65$ and have a lifetime warranty so any time i need new ones i bring in the old ones n get brand new ones for free, now sense in spending money over n over again on oem or name brand when u can warranty them out, 2000 don't go to the dealer here in cali the wanted 1800$ four all 4 brakes pads rotors and wires i got the pads for 100 front n rear rotors 104 each n sensors not necessary unless worn 28 each, so 550 for all and took me a lil over an hour in between me bsn

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whartonlax