Best Replacement MAF Sensor for 2010 RR Sport SC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackdogTX

Reaction score
Hi All,
Looking for advice regarding what MAF Sensor brand replacement you have had success with? I have cleaned mine but they appear to be the original sensors and I am planning for the future now that my 2010 RR Sport SC has almost 100k miles on it now.
Thanks as always!
.E
FYI- Joel at British Auto of Katy Texas, which I located here on the forums, is awesome! Fixed my fuel smell issue by replacing the tank flange (I think that's what they called it), that was cracked and leaking fuel, at a reasonable price (had to drop the tank etc.).

Ringo

Reaction score
Rather a late reply but the best one is the one that came with the car. The bad news is the dealer prices are over the top for this. The good news is that its easy to see who was the OEM, go to its home page and find the OEM part. I did this and saved a solid 50%.

Jon R

Reaction score
Hi All,
Looking for advice regarding what MAF Sensor brand replacement you have had success with? I have cleaned mine but they appear to be the original sensors and I am planning for the future now that my 2010 RR Sport SC has almost 100k miles on it now.
Thanks as always!
.E
FYI- Joel at British Auto of Katy Texas, which I located here on the forums, is awesome! Fixed my fuel smell issue by replacing the tank flange (I think that's what they called it), that was cracked and leaking fuel, at a reasonable price (had to drop the tank etc.).

Jon R

Reaction score
Hi All,
Thanks as always!
.E

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi