Big O Tires, searched no info.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The salesman at Big O Tires told me that their brand, the Big O Bigfoot All Terrain was the same as the Bridgestone Dueler Revo. I am a little curious about this, I know that some places sell a product that is made by a particular company and just renamed something else. I took his word with a grain of salt as usual, but does anybody out there know any more about them or happen to be running these?

After looking closely the tread pattern does not appear to be the same to the ***** eye.

Last edited:

e24kgold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know about being the same as a revo. I'm sure its an ok tire but how much cheaper is it than a name brand? I just put on a set of Pirelli scorp. atr and they are great. I run 265/60-18 on my SE, the tire were $154ea. with a 60,000 mile treadwear warranty, from the Trie Rack and $80 to get the dealer to mount them. Before that I ran BFG Long Trail t/a which I though were very good in adverse conditions not being a A/T tire and was happy with the treadwear. These were on 'sale' at Tire Rack for $113 ea. you cant do much better than that. I just tried the Pirelli for the heck of it.

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to be that guy to start the millionth tire thread but I saw no info on these so far. They wanted $160/tire I believe with installation and everything so about the same as anything else.

e24kgold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for $160 a tire go with the pirelli's or the bfg's... the bfg's can hold their own off road and in deep snow

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BFGs are going to be WAY more than $160 a tire...but I agree that they are a great tire for all-around use.

e24kgold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not for the long trail t/a...the sale might be over but its still less than $160...check the tire rack...also these are for 265/60-18...not sure if u have an hse

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hankook dynapro's are like 145 at discounttire, think ill just go with those.

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mud terrains?

Does anybody have any feedback or recommendation on MTRs that work on LR3 18". Im currently running Cooper LTZs but would like an Aggresive alternate for those more ******** crawls/climbs :eek:

e24kgold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to Tire Rack and read the reviews for the Hankook, not so good. BFG's $133ea. The Pirellis are $156 ea.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM