Big O Tires, searched no info.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents worth, the Big O AT is really one of the better tires on the market, deep Tread, good rubber compound, lots of water drainage and siping for snow and ice.
I find them to be a little more expensive then some tires, but I think they are a great,quiet, all around tire.
I usually, until they quit making them, have run BFG MT's, having the siped and averaging 55,000 miles a set from them far out lasting most of the BFG AT's.

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents worth, the Big O AT is really one of the better tires on the market, deep Tread, good rubber compound, lots of water drainage and siping for snow and ice.
I find them to be a little more expensive then some tires, but I think they are a great,quiet, all around tire.
I usually, until they quit making them, have run BFG MT's, having the siped and averaging 55,000 miles a set from them far out lasting most of the BFG AT's.

So you are using them? How are the Big O ATs holding up with mileage? You make it sound like pretty good choice if I can get them at a good price.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635