Blank Key for 2006 L322

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShayMack

Reaction score
Hello Community, I have a dilemma and I need your input. I purchased a blank key for my 2006 Range Rover Supercharged (“L322”) on EBay from Remotes Inc. (“Remotes”) using instructions provided by Remotes I was able to program the key FOB to unlock and lock the car. However, the vast majority of the locksmiths lacked the ability to cut the key. I eventually found one that could cut the key but he asserts that additionally programming is required to start the car. This additional programming can only be provided by Range Rover factory. So, it appears that I am screwed. My questions are: If I have the key cut and try to start the car do I risk disrupting my ignition system? Have any of you purchased a blank key from Remotes or others that you were able to program successfully that starts that the car? As an aside, Remotes promised that the key would work and if not that I could get a refund even if the 30 days return policy has elapsed or if the key was cut (I have an email from Remotes saying that). However, the *(*( failed to honor that so if this doesn’t work I have an $80 paper weight.
Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM