Blotchy Zambezi Paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

geowgray

On my LR3 with Zambezi Silver paint on the two right doors I notice blotchiness in the qulity of the paint, however subtle but not acceptable.

F

Freeflytim

While kicking tires on SEs at various dealers while waiting on my HSE I noticed paint flaws on almost every truck I saw. Small, yes, but there.
Luckily, my Zambezi has only very, very tiny flaws. Only me pouring over it noticed. I saw worse... especially on the 'corner' of the roof and the side.

The robot painters must also hit the Guinness. :proud:

G

geowgray

Smile

You are so funny! But you are true. I figure there is nothing perfect but as long as this machine is mechanically and electrically sound, that’s all I really care about. All relationships take time, effort and lots of compromise. This is one of those relationships. First Land Rover and not my last.

Freeflytim said:
While kicking tires on SEs at various dealers while waiting on my HSE I noticed paint flaws on almost every truck I saw. Small, yes, but there.
Luckily, my Zambezi has only very, very tiny flaws. Only me pouring over it noticed. I saw worse... especially on the 'corner' of the roof and the side.

The robot painters must also hit the Guinness. :proud:

B

backpain

The only problems I've had with my Zambezi was the psycho mom and her ritalin kid whose blue Toureg left a sweet bluedent in my side the DAY I bought the LR3...

F

Freeflytim

Im still waiting on mine to get 'broken in'!!!!

Its gonna happen...

I just hope that its not too bad!!!

-TIM
Tennessee USA
backpain said:
The only problems I've had with my Zambezi was the psycho mom and her ritalin kid whose blue Toureg left a sweet bluedent in my side the DAY I bought the LR3...

B

backpain

Well my paint is now symetrical, and my OCD is so at peace now. My beautiful 5 year old daughter used the LR3 as a guide for navigating down the driveway on her brand new Baribie Princess bike. I think I prefer the door ding to the smudge running the length of the truck. 4 inches of pollen and those metallic streamers on her handle bars... I told her that aluminum foil and Coke was how you polish chrome, pollen and Barbie mylar doesn't work on paint.

The suburban safari man... more dangerous than any ***** round the world rubicon G4 sunday drive!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9