Bluetooth Phonebook/Call History

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vhousad

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a Palm Pre and have no issues getting the phone to consistently pair with the LR4 - placing and receiving calls always seems to work. I do however have issues where the phonebook and call history options almost always seem to be greyed out and cannot be selected (similar to what would happen when trying to access Nav options while driving :hmpf: ), According to LR site, the Pre is a fully supported device.

I have seen the functionality work with my phone although this seems to rarely happen - I cannot identify any specific conditions when this does or does not seem to work. Has anyone else experienced this? Does this sound like an issue with my phone or the LR4?
Thanks!

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have the greyed out phonebook with the Palm Pre. I agree that the LR website shows full compatibility. Have you investigated further? I just took delivery yesterday so I haven't had the chance to research further. I think I'll start a thread with Palm Pre in the title to attract more attention.

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This morning my phonebook magically appeared with the Pre. Maybe I was too impatient as I have a lot of contacts.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have one of the Palm phones; Pixi Plus and it works as described. The phone log is there as well as my phone book being downloaded.

Rob

vhousad

Reaction score
This morning my phonebook magically appeared with the Pre. Maybe I was too impatient as I have a lot of contacts.

The issue lies in how sporadic this is. Sometimes the functionality works as expected, although 90% of the times I try the option is greyed out. I cannot identify any scenario differences when this does or does not work - seems to be completely random.

I too have a ton of contacts yet timing does not seem to be the issue. Just returned from a 3 hour drive where the option never worked but sometimes within a minute of starting the car the list is available.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4