Both mirrors and seats just stopped working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
Anyone have this issue on 05,06,07 LR3s??

A week back i noticed that both my mirrors no longer tilt down in reverse and cannot be adjusted and the seats will not adjust either. I checked the fuses and they look ok. Everything else is working as it should..new alternator in Feb and new battery 2 years back. no other faults or concerns.

Are the seats and mirrors connected somehow or is this just a coincidence that they both stop working? Where do I start to trouble shoot this? I don't own a fault check tool either.

Thanks!

2006 LR3HSE 107k

Lr3tx

Reaction score
This happened to me because a car wash guy moved the seats all the way back and somehow the wiring harness underneath the seat got pinched and shorted. It started with the drivers seat but it was actually the passenger side shorted. Mirrors are on the same circuit as far as I can tell. Hope this helps.

Sixxy

Reaction score
I have a similar issue. First the drivers seat would not move all the way back. Now the drivers seat and the mirrors are not responding at all.

How did you make out with your issue? What should I look for (fuse is good)

Thanks, Todd

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112