brake fluid reco....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pascaltissot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:confused:Hi I am going to change rotors and pads and I think it would be a good time to change brake fluid also..What is the best brake fluid to use? Can you recommend a special brand and specifications ¿? Thanks for your help
Saludos cordiales,
Pascal.

pascaltissot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Range rover hse 4.6 1998

This is for a 1998 HSE 4.6 Range Rover ..

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Brake fluid brand is not as important as long as it is Not synthetic, and I believe you will have a hard time flushing the brake fluid on the RR if it is similar to a NAS model where you have to have the LR testbook style computer to activate the ABS Modulator in order to flush the system.

pascaltissot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
surprised..

Joey, hi I bought a very good brand sold at BMW dealer.. , not synthetic of coarse, and it took me about an hour or so to bleed the hall system in the right order of coarse. (With Autologic at hand) today it seams no bubbles left in system (so far) I will wait and see. I change my rotors for and aftermarket ones and I am amassed haw well they perform..Look into it yourself and you will be surprised .DBA from Australia excellent finish and good looking too.
Saludos cordiales,
Pascal.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, I run DBA's on the front and rear of my Disco... I have even upgraded to the Vented fronts, which the D1's did not come with.

pascaltissot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rover Connection dealer ..

I am really surprised of the difference ,Y have vented in the front ,10 to 15% better response .should be recommended for persons that travel a lot .(the paint on it is very strong until now it is perfect.)I bought mine a Rover connection, great dealer ..
Saludos cordiales,
Pascal.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9