brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctdiggity

Reaction score
Let's just say that my roters need to be replaced as well as the brakes. What is the going rate on this type of work. Also, I am trying like heck to get a safari rack for my 2002 disco 2. Any links that may help?
By the way I am new to this forum and am excited to share some of my riding experiences & pics.

98GRDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The good thing is that it looks like it is not the hub and rotor just the rotor I need to do mine too but I don't think it is to hard of a job but you might think about replaceing seals and bearin, but this is my opinion. Keep me informed of how difficult it is. I don't know how much you want to spend on a rack but i found some sites that may help.

www.northwestparts.com (where I am going to try and get my Half Rack from)
www.roverparts.com
www.rocky-road.com
www.expeditionexchange.com

audioclay

Reaction score
I bought one from Urban Outfitters... I like it alot. looks cool too. It's listed on Ebay... here is his details. Tell him Clay sent you...
DEREK CHASE
URBAN OFFROAD
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY @
9906 CANOGA AVENUE
CHATSWORTH,CA 91311 USA
WEB: URBANOFFROAD.US
E-MAIL: [email protected]
SHOP: (818) 660-2855
FAX: (818) 206-8279
MOBILE: (818) 378-4790

audioclay

Reaction score
The brake and rotor thing is pretty easy. Just remember to dowse the rotor with a cutting agent lube, then clean everything with the brakes and come back to the rotor. Have an impact driver handy to get the screw loose holding the hub on. They use a dead blow hammer to get the hubs off... Let em soak really well... especially if you did anykind of off roading

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9