Brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

landlaydy

Reaction score
:confused:HELLO;
I need to replace the brakes in my 2002 Disco; what kind of brake should I buy and where I can get the best price?
ANY SUGGESTION WILL BE APPRECIATED, THANKS

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you need rotors as well? Do you want to stay stock? Are you doing the work or taking it somewhere?

Any info helps.

stb616

Reaction score
:confused:HELLO;
I need to replace the brakes in my 2002 Disco; what kind of brake should I buy and where I can get the best price?
ANY SUGGESTION WILL BE APPRECIATED, THANKS

-How many miles on the truck?

-How many miles on the pads & rotors?

-Any bake pulse or vibration?

-Do you off road or does your disco fight the urban jungle?

Brake questions have a special place in my heart because the shmucks at my local LR dealer told me that it would be a grand an axle. Haven't taken my truck there for service since. :stupid:

I'm sure someone here won't like this, but almost all the miles on mine are from highway driving. I bought pads off ebay and pad slaped it. 101K with orig. rotors. 2nd set of pads on rear, 3rd on front. Rotors are still in good shape, current pads are still at about 75%.

Be sure to change your brake fluid out or have it done.

Last edited:

landlaydy

Reaction score
:hello:NO I DO NOT NEED ROTORS, ONLY THE PADS, A FIEND OF MINE WILL DO THE JOB, HE TOLD ME I NEED BRAKES.
THANK FOR YOUR PRONT RESPONCE

stb616

Reaction score
I have a brand new set of Mintex ( ??) pads front and rear. I bought them thinking I should be about due for a set but I'm still at about 75%. Next time around my guess I'll need rotors etc.

They've been opened but never installed. I'd have to look what I paid for them, but if you're interested let me and we can work something out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM