Can I Get My Vehicle Service History Online

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael99b

Reaction score
I have a 2013 that I bought new from a local dealer. The vehicle has been serviced there as well since new. I'm now switching to an independent service center and I'd like to have a list of everything that has been done to the vehicle over the years. I've tried to locate my vehicle service history online, but can't seem to find it. The service advisor at the dealer said he would print a copy for me, but it has been a week and he hasn't done it yet. Does anyone know where I can find this online? I saw that this can be done in the UK, but I'm in the US. Thanks for your help.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just go to the dealer and ask them to print it out now while you wait. Or give them a specific deadline...call them in advance with the VIN number and tell them exactly when you want to pick it up.

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do you live? If Canada unlikely because of privacy legislation. They can't be bothered to scrub all the names out of it. Maybe if you paid them.

LB Bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like you should be able to get that from you dealer for free since you have already paid them dearly, but yeah, maybe it's a Canada privacy thing. If you're going to have to pay, you could just run a Carfax report right now for about $40 and see how that looks??

ppespepe

Reaction score
Have you tried osh.landrover.com? I find the service info of mine there, you only need your VIN.

Hope this help!

gsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried osh.landrover.com? I find the service info of mine there, you only need your VIN.

Hope this help!
The site doesn't like me.

:oops:

upload_2021-6-4_9-16-59.png

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't believe the OSH works in NA.

You can try it again, choosing England as the country, but it won't have any records either.

salpiner

Reaction score
Go to Carfax and set up a "my garage" account. It will give you all reported service history. Will NOT give ownership changes. It's FREE!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA