Considering A-Bar...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having spent 10 minutes of my life that I won't get back reading the other thread, I have this to say:

Matt_Grim2 owned up to lying about his system. That, IMHO, does not justify comments about his parents being related. Any more comments about that are subject to post/thread deletion and/or banning of the offending posters.

That said, Matt, it's time to grow up. Post when you can help, or to request assistance. You're going to have to rebuild some credibility around here before people are going to want to hear much else from you.

M

Matt_Grim2

Moose said:
Having spent 10 minutes of my life that I won't get back reading the other thread, I have this to say:

Matt_Grim2 owned up to lying about his system. That, IMHO, does not justify comments about his parents being related. Any more comments about that are subject to post/thread deletion and/or banning of the offending posters.

That said, Matt, it's time to grow up. Post when you can help, or to request assistance. You're going to have to rebuild some credibility around here before people are going to want to hear much else from you.

Thank you moose, i totally agree with you about building back the trust & credability, it is just hard when people are taking cheap shots at you...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635