Correct Tire Pressure on LR4 running 275/55 R20 BFG AT KO2s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cole Martinez

Reaction score
All -

Recently put on some JRs and some 275/55 R20 BFG AT KO2s.

Absolutely loving the look on the LR4. So much better than the stock set up without much compromise on ride quality or noise whatsoever.

I was curious to hear what the correct PSI for front and back is for this set up and where others who run this set up keep their PSI. Information online is a bit confusing, some of it says to keep the PSI around 37 which seems really low to me.

Was hoping someone on here would have the answer already, so if so please let me know!

Thanks!

Cole

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PSI should stay the same as OEM, or whatever PSI you were using before.

PSI relates to the vehicle weight, not tire size.

jlglr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If these are E rated tires, I believe recommended pressure is different. On my BFG 265/60 R18s, BFG/Michelin recommended 45 front 51 rear as equivalent to the oem tire pressure of 36/42.

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If these are E rated tires, I believe recommended pressure is different. On my BFG 265/60 R18s, BFG/Michelin recommended 45 front 51 rear as equivalent to the oem tire pressure of 36/42.

this is a good point.

if the tires you purchased have a different load rating, then PSI must change. typically a little higher to compensate for the weaker sidewall.

portlandlife

Reaction score
It is a good question and I don't know the answer, but I'd love to see a pic of your rig with the JR and 275's! On the LR, did you have to do any bending/trimming to the fender liners?

I have a 2010 RR HSE full size and just ordered JR 2" and 275/55r20 Falken Wildpeaks. I'm pretty sure I will have to do some heating/bending/cutting to a couple of the fender liners. Also was able to find a pair of OEM Sport Bars; unfortunately, these only mount to the center and front mounting points and don't fit the rear mounting points.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA