Dash vibration poll--who also has this?

do you have a dash vibration?

• yes, i have a dash vibration

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • no, my dash is always silent

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cypress822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i agree...now that the temps are in the upper 30's, im not hearing it anymore....very well might be cold related.

mrtp4

Reaction score
I have the plastic vibration up near the center speaker also. And yes, I only started noticing it once the cold weather came. On unseasonably warm days I convinced myself it doesn't happen.

LR4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Confirmation that it may be cold weather related - hooray, not going insane. Also hooray, its going to start getting warmer here in New England, apparently. That also means I will forget about it, and won't be able to get the dealership to look at it again until next December....

metalslug

Reaction score
I'm getting noise from the center area and found the noise is coming from the navigation bezel. It rattles and when I press down with my fingers to hold it down, it stops. Anyone else have this issue? Should I take it to the dealer? My 05 LR has extended warranty through a third party company and I got things fixed with them already with a deductable of $100.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM