Door Adjustment???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcreekmore

Reaction score
Hello, all. I am excited to find such a great site to discuss our favorite brand of vehicle. I have a 2000 Series II Disco. It has 83,000 miles. I have owned this vehicle since I bought it new in August of 2000. Since moving up to the St. Louis area from E. Tenn. I have discovered that the wind blows much more frequently and harder. My first post is to find out if there is a way to adujust the frount passenger and drivers side doors. In the top frount corners there is a a loud sound like the door is not sealing well. I've played with the seals but it does not seem to help. This is espically annoying on windy days. Any tips on the fix. The doors do not leak with any water. Thanks!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately this is a nature of the beast... wind noise is common on Rovers at least everyone I have been in.

You can attempt to add more of a seal to the door jam, but not sure how well it will work.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
9ineballer