DTC Codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nomad695

Reaction score
I have several DTC codes.I wanted to know how to go about checking them out?

What tools will I need?

Thxs

RR DTC Code.jpg

nomad695

Reaction score
This is what I found in the cargo area. I think that I'm missing a component? Are my DTC Codes related to this missing part?
2010 RR HSE Components.jpg

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
From what I understand from my good Friend this is the AMP that is missing. This will cause a lot of your issues.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Also he said it looks like things have gotten wet, and you Bluetooth and Nav has gotten wet. They tend to leak in this area and this may require a few new parts.

nomad695

Reaction score
Hello Joey, Thank you for your reply. It is very helpful. I do have some nagging issues that causes me to grinch at times. While I was expecting some repairs, replacing the Amp was not a consideration. (lol) But I’m going to fix my RR issues because I love the fact that it runs like a Beast and it’s the best damn truck to have in any circumstance. No exceptions! So how do I start my search for the Amp? Any suggestions?

Thank you for your help.
nomad695

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Give Nathan a call in my signature, I am sure he can help... he probably can tell you how to stop the water leak as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72