"easter egg" thread. (hidden tricks)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me explain. I owned at Jetta TDI and was a member of a similar board to this one. They had a thread there that was titled the same as this one. The information contained in the replies were things that the owners manual didn't ellude to. For example, if the car had dual climate control, there was a series of buttons you could push that would display your MPH where the temperature would normally be displayed. This was handy in that the speedometer was purposely set to displaty slower than you were actually going so VW could avoid being sued. But the MPH displayed in the temp zone was actual. It was nearly 8% off, so it was nice to know actual speed. And there was no mention of that in the manual. There were other features that could displayed within this hidden menu. Anything like that in the LR3?

J.D.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume by reboot you mean turn the engine off and back on? Any wait period?
Yes, and a few seconds should be sufficient. Also, the random dummy lights can also be a sign of a weak battery.

And now back to our easter egg hunt...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635