Easy offroading trails?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spoonito

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I did some quick searching of places near Chicago to go offroading and the closest place seems to be the Cliffs, and then Badlands (Indiana) and the Dunes (Michigan). I haven't been offroading since 2005 when I had an H2 (flame suit on) and even then it was light offroading and nothing crazy. I want to get back in slow and gain some experience before I tackle anything crazier. Are there any other places closer to Chicago that I may have missed. The LR dealership I bought my LR4 from does an outing in Pleasent Prarie, WI but I think that area is privately owned and they only rent it out for LR events??? Unfortunately I'll miss this upcoming event that they'll be hosting due to my Military AT.

Thanks.

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for serving our country. Gotta love AT.

Come to Texas plenty of easy trails I hear.

Spoonito

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate it, but no thanks needed! I've always wanted to serve.

I wish I could make it down there to go offroading, but it would really be hard to get away long enough to drive down, have fun, and drive back.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV