Ending my LR Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4FoxsSake

Reaction score
Hi. I ended up buying a newer boat and had to trade the 2014 LR4 in on a 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn. I have a few maintenance items I planned on installing and also a nice set of Rhino Rack square heavy duty roof rack cross bars. I will assemble a list of items and post here and in classifieds. Thanks to all those who chimed in over the past 2 years as I worked to maintain this vehicle.

LR Tony

Reaction score
Must be a big boat. The new 1500’s are super nice. My neighbor has a 4 door, all the tech and massive sunroof. He added the bed rails and mounts a basket+cargo box on the back and has a sliding cover over the bed that locks. Good setup

LR4FoxsSake

Reaction score
Your LR4 couldn't pull the boat?

It was doing OK, I had to wire the hitch with a kit from LR since the hitch must have only been used previously for a bike rack. We tend to fish north of Minneapolis up into Canada a few times a summer and ice fish the same in the winter, it became an issue of where to service should something happen. Could not add +1 vehicle so I decided to trade then see if I can do something on a Defender when inventory amps up for used 110's. Or, see what the Ineos Grenadier price point looks like if it's ever mass produced.

Similar boat to ours and 5.7 Hemi really does a good job. First Ram I have owned.

1630978577598.png

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72