Evoque 2015 Diesel Automatic 9 gear - Loss of power for seconds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexDino

Reaction score
Good day all.

I own a Evoque 2015 2.0cc diesel automatic 9 gears for a few months now. I bought it 2nd hand with approx 70,000miles. Sometimes when I drive the car, there is a weird “electric noise” while it downshifts and I experience a sudden loss of power for 3-5 seconds and the D symbol on dashboard is blinking at the same time. After those seconds everything is back to normal and I continue driving. It can happen few times when I drive it but not always. I took the car to the dealer shop and they could not find any errors from their scanning computer. They can only suggest to replace the whole transmission box which is going to be very costly. The car doesn't display any faulty messages and it feels perfectly fine. Anyone had same issue and managed to resolve somehow?

AlexDino

Reaction score
I have already tried to change transmission fluids and reset of ECU gearbox but the issue remains.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut