Finally got it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manbehindbeard

Reaction score
After almost 2 months of looking, and with help from a great dealer here in Nashville, I joined the club!

This week I got the call from Chad: "I think we just took your LR3 in on a trade--let me have the guys look at it and I'll let you know."

2 days later, I am the proud owner of a an '05 Black on Black 7 passenger SE. If there were any more options on it, it would be an HSE--which is good, since I didn't want to mess with 19" wheels.

The dealer gave me an extra 12K miles of warranty to go with it and I got the 60K service done for free.

The only downside is that when they took it in they put new tires on it (the other ones were mismatched)...so now I'm stuck with 4 new Kumhos. I was really hoping to put something more aggressive on, but I can't justify getting rid of 4 brand new tires.

Anyway, thanks to everybody who answered questions for me--I felt really prepared when I went in to look at it and I'm really stoked to be a part of the family! Let's go exploring!

-Ryan

dry_fly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, welcome to the family! Were you able to see the full service history or buy CPQ before pulling the trigger?

manbehindbeard

Reaction score
It was clean but not dealer maintained unfortunately. Not sure what a CPQ is...

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats on the new purchase! maybe we will have to go wheeling together as i am moving to nashville this summer to work at vanderbilt.

manbehindbeard

Reaction score
Sounds good CB! What will you be doing at Vanderbilt? My Fiance is in their Nurse Practitioner program.

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'll be doing a radiology fellowship for a year. then we'll be moving back to OK or TX. we can't wait! nashville is such a cool place. it looks like there is going to be some good off roading in that part of the country as well.

manbehindbeard

Reaction score
Let me know when you get in town. The dealer I bought from was saying they organize monthly offroading events.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oledave49