FINALLY! Pictures of my LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I got a few requests from people to take some pictures of my tires (Cooper Zeon LTZs), powder-coated black rims, black side vents, black grill, roof rack set-up, and skid plate. I tried to capture all of these in these photos. My next project is to likely black out the "Land Rover", "LR4", and "HSE" emblems and maybe my door handles. If I keep my LR4 longer term, I will go with the rear swing-away tire carrier, ARB front bumper, and a bit more protection.

Sorry if the quality of the pictures is not that good, but it's the best I could do with my crappy camera. Check the replies for more pictures as you are only allowed to include four at a time.

IMG_1451_zps82518b8b.jpg

IMG_1452_zps618b4dce.jpg

IMG_1454_zpse707e8c4.jpg

IMG_1455_zpsbc0be751.jpg

discotwinturbo

Reaction score
Looks sensational.

That colour and wheel colour to very well together.

Nice roof racks too !

Brett....

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work, The rack setup looks really good actually. The crossbars seem tow fit nicely with that also.

Are the light protection worth having or is it more for styling?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work, The rack setup looks really good actually. The crossbars seem tow fit nicely with that also.

Are the light protection worth having or is it more for styling?
Thanks, mbw!

In retrospect I wish I had a full roof rack, but this works out nicely and allows me to us the farm-grade chicken coop flooring on the entire floor. If I had a full-sized roof rack, then it would interfere with the sun roof (even though I NEVER open it).

As far as the light protection, they are more for styling than function. I think they would help out slightly by absorbing some of a light impact, but definitely not robust protection at all. I really wish they would come out with an aftermarket head & tail light guard that is metal and actually functional!

Nothing yet :-( If I got the front ARB bumper for my truck I'd ditch them in a minute.

-David

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the wind noise with flooring on the rack? I'd like to get a full rack with the metal mesh flooring. I think that would be the most versatile and allow it to be used for anything.

I also want to get the same side steps from voyager, but I think ill need some tacky/sandpaper stuff on them to help the kids not slip off.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo