Fog light and tire pressure and oarking sensor help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amazing93

Reaction score
Greetings,
I just purchased a 2008 LR3 got a good deal on it but it has a few small electrical gremlins. I tried all the remedies and trouble shooting tips I could find in the forum but nothing has helped thus far. Neither my front or rear fog lights work. My tire pressure system constantly flashes telling me to check all the tires and my parking sensors dont work. The amber light flashes. Not one sensor clicks when in reverse. I have front and rear. I checked the fuse behind the glove box that is for the parking sensors and tire pressure system. It was fine but I put a new one in anyways and didn't help. So if anyone has any thoughts please chime in! Thanks in advance!

m_lars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a cut or break in the wiring harness to me. All three of those systems would likely run wires together.

mflecklr3

Reaction score
My guess on the TPMS is the batteries in the wheel sensors are dead. They last about 6 years. I wouldn't spend money on new sensors. Instead, spend the money on a GAP tool and disable the TPMS by setting that feature to Not Equipped. The receiver for the TPMS is above the headline near the center dome light. You can pop out the dome light and trace the wire down the B pillar to explore M_Lars' theory.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72