For Sale: OEM side steps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reno LR

Reaction score
***I tried to post this in the Sale section but it would not let me. Maybe a moderator can move this thread for me.***

I have a set of OEM side steps with all the hardware in very good condition for sale. I know they will fit the LR4 but I am also pretty sure they fit the LR3 from 2005 on. I just bought a used LR4 with 10K miles and these came on it. As you can see from the pictures, the platforms are in excellent condition with no rust dents or visible scratches. The mounting hardware has some paint chipping but it is not visible when they are mounted. After removing these I don't think anyone should have any problems installing them themselves. I would even be interested in swapping lower moldings with whoever purchases these so they do not have to cut theirs. I believe these retail for over $1,000 so I am asking $500 plus shipping from Reno, NV. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Travis
[email protected]

Fitting instructions: http://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/content/document/view?id=114121&parameters=highlight%3Dside%20steps

IMGP0108.jpg

IMGP0107.jpg

IMGP0106.jpg

IMGP0102.jpg

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Reno LR,

Do you happen to know how much those new OEM moldings are?
I have those steps, but have not installed it yet - I am not sure if I will like it, so need to know what the roll back will cost. :)

Reno LR

Reaction score
They are not cheap. I have seen them on line for around $200 each. For mine all I did was cut some thin black plastic rectangular pieces and duct tape them to the inside of the molding. Unless you are looking for it you would never know that the moldings had been cut.

Disco4Me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need be a full access member in order to post in the classified. To be a full access member, you must have at least 50 posts. Administrator recently implemented this new rule to prevent people joining the forum just to sell their goods.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are not cheap. I have seen them on line for around $200 each. For mine all I did was cut some thin black plastic rectangular pieces and duct tape them to the inside of the molding. Unless you are looking for it you would never know that the moldings had been cut.
Thanks for the info!

Good tip! But if I know it is there I wont sleep. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM