Ford ESP Warranty now available for all LR3s still under warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sunlion

Reaction score
I just spoke with Jack @ http://www.fordespwarranty.com, 866 379 7095. In November, Ford changed the policy regarding the warranty allowing LR3s (and possibly other vehicles (but not Porsche)) over 3 yrs/36K miles but still under factory warranty to be eligible for the FORD ESP warranty. The web site has not been updated to reflect this.
The prices seem much more reasonable compared to what I was told at the LR dealer.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another guy here posted about his super LR coverage purchase, see the "Extended Warranty" post just nearby (I just replied to it again). If you're game on calling his dealer with the deep discount, you and 3 of us who expressed interest in that low price make a sale of 4 policies if they'll give you like pricing. Tell him you have 3, get the cost, then ask for a better price if you find 2 or 3 more (you'll already have one) since I bet there are others who would do it if we asked here. You'd have to confirm if yrbender and CoMClovin remain interested as I might be in that same deal as we suggested in the prior post. Remember, dealers are not selling cars these days so selling a few policies for a few dollars profit can't hurt! I have the dealer name, just not motivated enough to do it - PM me.

Last edited:

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in, if you confirm it covers the air suspension.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's really the full LR policy -- and I would insist on reading the full contract (not just the brochure) before anyone buys any such policy from any source, as we will do if this deal happens -- then it should be the exclusionary "bumper to bumper" type product. Anything less, such as a listed-items-only policy or 'silver' rather than 'platinum' coverage level, is a waste of money.

CoMclovin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 75k warranty on my 06 currently, but if they offer something to 1k that isn't nearly the ridiculous 3.5-4.7k that LR wants, I would probably be game..

sunlion

Reaction score
I've attached the copy of the premium coverage as offered by the LR dealer in Bellevue, Wa. What I was told by Jack re the Ford ESP warranty is this - total 7yrs/75K (i.e. 3 additonal years/miles up to 75K ) is currently $2535 and total 7yrs/100k miles is $2815, with a $100.00 deductable. He verbally said this is exclusionary and includes the air suspension and its components.

The dealer plan is 3 additional years, additional 36k miles is $3850 with a $250.00 deductable.

The deal made referred to in the other post was with the purchase of a vehicle, so I doub't they will make a similar deal, however, there is nothing to loose by asking. Who is the dealer and what's the phone number and contact?

Attachments

• EPSON001.JPG
    EPSON001.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 484

txAlfa

Reaction score
Guys, i'm definitely interested...i've got an '05 that went into service at the end of '04, so I'm about to lose my warranty in two weeks.

I would want to see the contract too, but please consider including me if it will help strike the deal. How does this work in terms of payment? Do we just call them with a credit card number once we have the deal or what?

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know if the LR warranty is worth the extra price but my dealer offer me 4800 for 7yr/100k with the 1000 off coupon till end of year its 3800. I think they misquoted the price but stuck to it since I bought new and have purchased other autos there. I could see if they can do better with more purchased. I think the 6/75 was 2800 after discount.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV