French member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

sébastien

Hi all...
I'm Sebastien, I enjoy camel trophy vehicles and I want to make my range rover on replica.
If you can help me to find any informations about range rover camel, I will be very happy.
I like land rovers and I'm member of the Camel trophy french owers club
I give you the link if you want to visit us : http://ctfoc.superforum.fr/index.htm
Cheers ....
Sebastien :hello:

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sebastien,

Welcome to the forums, and good luck making your Range Rover a replica! I am sure there are some on the forums that can help you in this pursuit!

Sam

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, I will look around and see if I can find any info on the Replica part of you knowledge quest... I thought I read about someone doing that awhile back.

S

sébastien

Hi all,
I'm surprised, no more informations about the Camel trophy on this forum ....
I'm sure there are members who can help me in my search, I just want to find a ot of specified to make my range camel like the genuine car.
Cheers
Sebastien

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I got ******* with a family medical issue or I would have gotten that info for you by now.... it has been a rough week.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I got ******* with a family medical issue or I would have gotten that info for you by now.... it has been a rough week.

I hope your family is ok :rolleyes:

S

sébastien

Thank you for the links Joey :hello:
Have you got details pictures about the roof rack of the range rover ?
I'm searching pictures of the roof rack supports.
Regards
Sebastien

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
If you mean for the camel trophy, then no I don't think I do.... but if you mean any Ranger Rover, then I may be able to come up with something.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM