Front (Side) Lamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slartibartfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All and a Merry Christmas to one and all
this is without a doubt one of the dumbest questions i will ever ask on this forum but its bugging the hell out of me Ok

My Headlights are functioning fine as are my left and right indicators however my parking lights will not come on since i thought this was the same bulb as the indicators i though i could replace them but they appear to be fine surely i am missing something here ...a blown fuse are these bulb made with 2 filaments ?

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a 2 filament bulb. I replaced the rear brake light with a single filament bulb, because the dealer told me that is all that it needed. WRONG!!! Sounds like you are having the same problem

Slartibartfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Slam , I did a bit of checking and it would appear that it is a single filament bulb and the light is an indicator only not a parking light after all................go figure

Monty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The parking light is within the headlamp. I didn't figure that out until I had the truck for three months. Of course, neither worked so they were replaced.

Monty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, a separate bulb. I never knew it until I pulled the housing to upgrade to silverstars.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4