Front Skip Plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

land crzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in front plate from Rasta,
How is it attached,
Bolt or Rivet?
Thoughts on Rasta quality?
THX

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C'mon Tom, you know that's a typo! :)

I just installed my Rasta Skip plates and I think they're great. I didn't do the front one. I did the two behind it. The one for the Transfer case, in my opinion, is the best one to get because it adds to the LR3's protection rather than replacing with something better.

If I lose the rinky-**** plastic OE skid plate up front just ONE MORE TIME....I will replace it with the Rasta product.

josh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skid plates...

The Rasta plates are great...I've got all of them installed except for the front one and that is only because I have a winch. I actually bought it and it didn't fit only to find later that I couldn't install without someone cutting it down a bit. I returned it without problem.

Very pleased with the Rasta products.

-Josh

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have and like the Mantec one a little better since it is wider and protects more. But the transfer case and gas tank plates are a good idea. Don't think Mantec makes those. Mantec is the maker of the "official" Land Rover plates. They make two kinds - with and without a winch.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to post my (positive) comments about the skid plates, but since FlySurfer provided that great link, anything I'd say at this point is redundant. So ignore this post and follow FlySurfer's link :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge