ftillier's maintenance history

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blueaz

Reaction score
I've spent probably $16k since July on mine plus $15k purchase price. I put on 7k miles on it so far and that amounts to $4.43 per mile.
Thank you, this makes me feel less sucky.

Blueaz

Reaction score
Of course the longevity is key. My truck's first mile driven off the lot was $65k per mile. My 2004 D2 expenses evened out - even after a replacement engine - over a nice, long 12 years of ownership.

powershift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The G Wagons are even more expensive, but the fact is the LR4 is better because the rear seats fold down flat. When I'm done overlanding then I put the seats back up and live the city life. With the G the rear seat sticks way up like a step in its folded position and removing the rear seat is a PITA. The cargo space isn't level once its out. Plus there is the required space to store it.

Blueaz

Reaction score
I don't understand why other manufacturers don't make their seats fold flat. The LR4 is pure genius in this respect. You have a giant, absolutely flat cargo area with seating for 5 completely hidden. If my LR4 wasn't so repair intensive and I planned on keeping it forever, I'd remove the 3rd row seats and make storage compartments that kept the floor completely flat. The 3rd row footwell is great storage space and it would be great to pick up more space by removing the seats. This truck has so much potential but, unfortunately, my focus has been on repair and not cultivating the love.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM