Fuel door latch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitster

Reaction score
HI. I'm new here and happy to be a member now. I have a 2006 LR3 and the fuel door won't stay shut. That little plastic piece in there broke. I can't find this part anywhere for my model. Anyone else have problems with this and solve it?

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a drawer of those, as most dealers do.
There are 3 different plastic pieces in there that can break.
ARV780020 seems to be the most likely culprit.
Your local dealer ought to be able to help you with this. You could search the internet to avoid going there, but seriously, spend the $5 and you can let it be a memory....

whitster

Reaction score
Door latch

Thanks. I have had no luck on the internet finding them. Do you know the part number of the other two pieces? I can look then and maybe find them that way. If you know a link to somewhere I can buy them for, please let me know. I'm dying to make this a memory.

wr

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ARV780020 is the latch piece on the door.
On the body side moving from the body out you have:
ARV780020 - Spring
BPA780110 - Retainer
BPA780101 - Actuator
No idea on links. I generally reccommend the dealer, because, well, I've not shopped against myself.

Good Luck!

whitster

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. Can you tell me this. It is the piece not on the door itself, but the part that the latch attaches to on the car. What is that part called and the number? You have really been helpful with this. Thanks a lot.

wr

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's kind of hard to expalin. PM your e-mail and I can send you a pic from the catalogue.
davez26

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112