Full Size Spare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOMartin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to travel America for the month of June, from Miami to MT and back.

I thought a full size spare would be a great idea incase I can't get a replacement tire quickly or the puncher is to large to fix.

What is the best place for a full size spare ? New or used?

Does anyone with HD package want to part with there rim and tire? I can pick up anywhere from Miami to Savannah on I-95 corridor.

These are my rims, I'm unsure on the part nunber.
2012 LR4. non-HD package.

Thanks,
Larry

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would recommend looking on craigslist along your path. I'm sure you will come across a set somewhere.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or eBay. Especially if you are not picky about the style, and if it's just to use as a spare I guess you shouldn't be, there are often single 19" full size genuine Land Rover rims (those that came off an LR3 or Range Rover Sport will work as well) that pop up for sale for 100 bucks or less.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you said up to Savannah on 95 but there was someone in Charleston SC with those stock wheels and tires, had a full set and was trying to get rid of them for cheap. You clearly don't need a set but still.... Craigslist can be your friend!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo