Got an HSE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

texas911

Well turned in my Disco II for a new HSE, silver/alpaca. Got a pretty good deal, but am getting second thoughts about not getting the 7 seater model. Problem is the dealer only had 3 HSE's and only one in the color combo I wanted. They have a ton of SE's though and probably could find a combo I like with the rear seats. Should I forget about the rear seats and enjoy the HSE or should I return and get a 7 seater?

B

backpain

Do you have kids? Go with a 7 seater. Grandparents, friends... it's nice to be able to just take one car with you when you go some where. We use them all the time, couldn't live with out them.

M

MightyMax

I like 'em cuz i make my irritating friends sit back there. Usually the 6 foot ones :)

T

texas911

To late, I went ahead and kept the silver 5 seater. I wonder if we can retrofit just the rear seats. Seems like there is space back there for them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635