Got rear ended..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgh71

Reaction score
Everyone is ok

his airbag deployed and car maybe totaled.

Attachments

• IMG_8391.JPG
    IMG_8391.JPG
    754.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_8384.JPG
    IMG_8384.JPG
    728 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_8393.JPG
    IMG_8393.JPG
    622 KB · Views: 129

franklin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That car looks like a write off to me. Happened to me in my LR3 about 5 years ago. The car that hit me was totaled and all I needed was a new hitch cover. Its amazing how well these trucks are built. I hope everyone is OK.

stew77

Reaction score
Very glad to hear that everyone was ok!

Wow...every single one of these rear-ended accidents involving an LR4 ends the same, the LR4 shows almost no damage while the offending vehicle is totalled. Built like a tank for sure.

catman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Identical thing happened to me 18 months ago too! When cars hit their brakes hard it forces their front ends dive downward and fortunately for us, their bumpers tend to slide right under ours and let radiators just crumple inward. One advantage of a higher ride height!

I just had the bumper cover replaced as well and it was not bad at all.

Lone Star landy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very glad to hear that everyone was ok!

Wow...every single one of these rear-ended accidents involving an LR4 ends the same, the LR4 shows almost no damage while the offending vehicle is totalled. Built like a tank for sure.

Exactly!

Above and Beyond ;)

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I laugh out loud at these. I've seen so many identical outcomes! Scratches and reflector damage to the LR4, the other car? Total write off.

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
make sure they check under your rear bumper. mine was rear ended and the the factory tow cross bar had to be replaced cause it was bent.

montyaloofah

Reaction score
The car is a rock. Same thing happened to me. Got rear ended by a compact SUV in my 2011 LR4. The offending car ended up looking totaled. Mine, slightly beat up. Despite the look, was expensive to fix. almost $10k of cosmetic damage.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9