Gotta love Land Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blimms

Reaction score
Hello All,

After years of being away from Rover, I'm finally back. Last Rover I had was an '03 Discovery II. Loved the interior and body, but it was a slug and the A/C never seemed to get cold (I live in S. Florida). Trailered a couple of motorcycles to Asheville, N.C. and while going up the mountains, I thought the Rover was going to start going backwards !! :biggrin:
After a thorough revision, I purchased an LR4. Needless to say, this is a different beast. Plenty of power and speed, love the exterior and the interior is awesome. Land Rover really did a number on this one. It's definitely a keeper !! :driver:
I've lurked on this site for awhile and read many posts ........... lot of good members and knowledge.
This site is going into my favorites.

Regards,
Mike

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool Mike! I drive a LR3 and a friend of mine has the new LR4. What a difference!! They are more refined and much more comfortable. You did well in waiting for the proper Rova. Just do us all a favor and please, please, please don't throw on 22's and never take it off road. Quite a ride

Blimms

Reaction score
I'm afraid it's too late ............ that was one of the first things that I did. When I purchased the LR4, my intention was never to take it off-road, it's too nice for that right now. I use it purely as the King and Queen of England use theirs :biggrin::biggrin: For off-roading I have a Toyota FJ, it's my little Tonka truck (haulin dogs and all kind of stuff).
The LR4 is my luxury vehicle, even with it's capabilities.

Here are a few pics.

Regards

Attachments

• Rover Side.jpg
    Rover Side.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Rover Long.jpg
    Rover Long.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Rover Long 2.jpg
    Rover Long 2.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 37

wvhomebrewer

Reaction score
i bought my lr4 about a mos ago. I purchased the scratch a dent policy from our dealer, they will repair all at no cost. I already have a dent and scratches all up the sides, i guess i'll bring it in around a mos from now. I have more dents and scratches to give it first.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ngomac