Heated Glass Distortion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P

ParkerF1

Hello everyone! Newb to the forum and happy to be here! I've been a disco owner for the last 5 years.. had an 01 and now an 04... very happy experiences. I'm in the market for a RRSport and, consequently a friend of mine at work is shopping for the standard Range Rover. After driving it a while he noticed that the heated windshield is distracting... i.e. the copper lines are distorting vision with oncoming headlights....

We're wondering if its this noticeable... and how bad it will be with rain etc.

With my older Discos I've never had this issue. Perhaps the windsheild is redesigned on the '06? Of all the Rovers I've been in I haven't seen this. The dealership says they don't notice it... and I personally haven't seen the exact RR I'm referencing here.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks In Advance!

Rob
www.speedbrigade.com

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
The vehicle would have to have the winter package (heated window, and mirrors IIRC)

Basically you notice it for the first week or less, then after that you will look right through them.

At least that is what I have been told by those that own them.

L

lr3junkie

I have the heated windshield on my LR3, and like the previous post, after about a week, you don't notice it. IBTW, it works very well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM