Hella Wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJMyerz

Adventurer
Reaction score
So the previous owner of this land rover was an idiot. The wiring for the hellas was just wrapped around each other and the battery :stupid:

Oh and he drilled 3 holes in the dash for one set of lights...guess he didn't notice the stock factory switches??

Anyway, I would like to wire these hellas into the factory switch on either of the switches. Is there a diagram on how to achieve this?

Thanks

Justin

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin - there is easier way :) Just grab heavy duty wiring loom, hook lamps up & etc. Then there is positive lead that actually switching relay. You can wire-tap it into 10A fuse on standard fuse box (there are 4 that controls lights - in vertical one. Depending how you like it to go up - with high beams or with low beams you need to tap into one of those - its pretty easy to check. Or if you want high ones i can go and lookup which one i used). That way you dont even need any extra switches (will fire up with regular stalk switch) and all you need to go into cabin - single wire.

Cheers
Sergei

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99