Hello from NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMoore

Reaction score
I checked out the forum and just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am an instructor with the Land Rover Driving School so if anyone has any questions concerning their Land Rover (especially the systems or driving techniques) please feel free to shoot me a message or email. I probably won't be able to answer all questions and I am certainly no mechanic, however, if I don't know the answer I am usually in the position to get it. I am also not a salesman so it is certainly not my intention to in any way to try and push the Land Rover brand. Land Rover will speak for itself good or bad. My intention is primarily to talk about the vehicles, experiences, and driving techniques.

Cheers

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... Didn't know there was a driving school in NC, I remember the one that that was at the Greenbriar in WV, but now they will drive anything :frown:

DMoore

Reaction score
Yep.....we have a school at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville. Your right.....Greenbriar is no longer affiliated with Land Rover.

wvhomebrewer

Reaction score
I live just around the corner from the greenbrier. Their instructors really understand the landrover, LR3 mainly and loved it, just had too many breakdowns. After doing the course in their care i spoke about my new lr4 and asked questions about it. The only limiting factor was the clearance as compared to the rubicon they are using. At the end of the ride he told me I could come back with the lr4 and do everything the rubicon did other than some of the deeper ruts and I was welcome to bring it on their course. of course my insurance would cover any accidents. I'm waiting for the rock sliders to come in from rover racks before i take it there. The rack should arrive today. psyched. on a side note, i'm looking for a place near the biltmore to ride. I'm going this weekend to the owner loyalty trip on this sunday. Anybody know of any trail rides. we plan on camping and need to get the truck dirty before showing up at the biltmore.

David Kucera
2011 LR4
no winch yet

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4