Hello from Venezuela, RR S/C 2006 silver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdocksey

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Christian.... been looking for a 2002-2005 l322 Range Rover for over a year now, and then fell in love with this 2006 supercharged silver beauty! I've always wanted a silver l322 and thought the're weren't any in Venezuela. So I went way out of my budget (ie: borrowed) to buy it and hope to enjoy it fully.

It was working beautifully when I saw it but when I went back to the (5 hour drive) city again to take it away, the green pixel display got burnt out when owner tried to jump start it. Since then passenger window won't rise on one click auto, coolant check alert even though coolant is full, head lamps don't swivel, left mirror folds in half way but then goes back out, and little things like that. I'm hoping that most will fix themselves when new pixel screen put in, and maybe, if any remaining, when I can bring in a new bosch battery from the U.S. The one thats on it, although new, is a 900amp about a foot long only (its tiny), so is probably causing electrical gremlins too. Although voltage when off is 12.5V and 14.05 at idle.

The dificult part is one has to import the spare parts oneself coz there is no Rover dealer here and so you are on your own.

Well, I imagine I'll be posting my problems when I start realizing that some of these aren't going away, he he, or when new ones crop up..... but for the time being shall keep spirits high and enjoy this babe!!

Real pleasure to be on this forum..

Cheers!!
Christian

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Hoping your new battery fixes your issues as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9