Hello, I'm new!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97SE7tristan

Hey All,
My name is Donna, I have been a Land Rover enthusiast since 1968, when I first drove a Series!!! It was just a tease, it was someone else's! I was finally able to get one when the Discovery became accessible financially to me! I love it! I love what it can do.....I love taking it in the woods, up rocks, over streams, anywhere it wants to go! I took the Winter Driving Course in Vermont a few years back....IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! I have it looking almost the way I want...put off-road OME springs and Bilstein shocks on, it raised it about 3".........looking to modify the front bumper (right 96discoSE7????) and then a snorkel is the next venture. Look forward to hearing from everyone.........I live in N. H......Rovers are right at home here!
See ya!

Monty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hay, you're member #777, lucky day. Welcome to LRW.

Threads: 1,211, Posts: 8,721, Members: 777
Welcome to our newest member, 97SE7tristan

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Welcome Donna! So you wheel with A P huh (Andrew)??? He is super cool!?! Good Luck with the Rover!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9