Help door lock issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darrog01

Reaction score
Newbie here. I have a 2010 LR4 Lux and have had it for a whole week. Love the truck and very happy with it. My wife mentioned that the doors are not locking properly. I checked and she is right. If I lock the doors with the key fob and leave the fob in the house and then go out and try to open the doors I cant open the front doors, but the second row doors open and then the alarm goes off. Any thoughts?

It's still under warranty so I can take to the dealer, just wanted to see if there was a simple fix.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doesn't sound right. Are you sure the second fob is not in or close to the vehicle?

darrog01

Reaction score
Yes. I have left the key fob in the house and another time at the office. The front doors are locked, but the 2nd row and tailgate are unlocked. When you open the 2nd row doors the alarm goes off. Totally weird. It goes to LandRover in the morning. I will post what they discover.

Hamber

Reaction score
It is common problem and occur with many car holders. Some time fob do not work properly and unable to lock all the doors.
Check out all four doors then lock car with fob. This will tell you either fob key work well or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72