Rear pass. Door issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeliMel

Reaction score
Hi all!

New to this site, very helpful!
I started having issues with my back pass. Door. If I lock it with the key fob, it locks and the mirrors go in. But it will not open if I unlock it with the keyfob nor if i touch the site handle will it open but the other doors do... I have to get in from the other side and pull the door handle.
But after I do that... and I lock with the key fob it beeps twice .. but then I can open it from the outside.. my guess is because it's not locking.

Rover Range

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Double beep indicates the vehicle is not locking.
Looks like the door latch is bad.

alldazed

Reaction score
Been having a similar problem on a 2011 RRS on rear left door. I scanned it and it shows a fault with rear left door central locking motor. I assume this is LR speak for the actuator and will change it at some point in the future when warmer weather is here.

MeliMel

Reaction score
Strange now. I am able to lock all the doors and the mirrors go in, no double beep.
I can only open the passenger and back driver doors. I have to open the driver and back passenger door from the inside. Once all are unlocked and open I can open all the doors from the inside and outside. My fob won't unlock those 2 doors. So confusing as the handles are working.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA