HI EVERYONE, HOPE EVERYONE IS FINE ! I BOUGHT A 007 LR3 V6 4.0 ! I NEED SOME HELP COZ IM NEW TO LR3.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mith_21

Reaction score
Hi, by the grace of god I bought a lr3 ,2007, clean with complete service and mechanical history, only driven 194000 km and the suspension and compressor was just replaced by a new one and had 2 complaints while I was buying but I was aware and the x-owner itself told me . ( I was aware coz it was there when I bought it )

1) parking brake ..
a) C1A43-00 (A8) Motor failure/electrical error H-bridge
b) C1A00-4B (A8) Control module System internal failure - over temperature

2) fuel gauge
a) B1A76-92 (AE) Fuel sender 2 circuit Component failure - performance or incorrect operation

but there are new codes showing up and i am not sure where to look into first please help me understand this and how to resolve this because I am looking forward to keep this truck always with me coz I loved LR3 and bought one … ( these are new and I am not understanding why these came up please help me with these )

1) instrument pack - U0132-87 (2E) Lost communication with ride level control module - Bus signal/message failure - missing a message

2) suspension - C1131-92 (28) Air supply - Component failure - performance or incorrect operation ((((the compressor and the suspension is brand new just installed this month only))))

3) body control - Key transponder - Bus signal/message failure - missing a message

guys please help me out..

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-10-23 at 12.43.15 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-10-23 at 12.43.15 PM.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 33

txfromwi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 & 2015 Houston TX. 2016 Rochester NY
I have been told that some error codes are essentially meaningless and can be ignored. In particular some of the lost communication errors.

I would just clear all errors and start again. And even if a code returns, if it's performing as it should - don't jump to unnecessary "fixes"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA