How Many Miles Do You Have On Your Lr3 ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMT

Reaction score
2nd owner of an '06 purchased with 17K on the odometer. Have had it for a year and put 8k on it so far.

Had a recurring suspension fault when first purchased that ended up being a broken piece of a valve tripping the sensor. Took 7 dealer visits to figure out. Runs like a dream now, but did recently have the brake switch go that caused multiple system faults. Also had dash replaced under warranty for cracking, no dice on curled steering wheel cover.

Love this truck and have never experienced better customer service at a stealership.

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will this be your first set of new bushings (pffff....yeah right) or your second?

on the 2nd set on the rears and 3rd on the front.....Hope to put on PolyBush this time....

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW! You've replaced the fronts twice already? Well, I guess that's not too hard to conceive of, I'm on my 2nd at 81,000 miles but the seem pretty good right now, at least in the control arms. I'm hoping the S/B bushes go soon. I want to get the revised part installed up front while I still have MBI through Geico (2 more years or 100k miles).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72