How to create good videos of off road days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ellebarto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been making videos of green laning and off-roading for a while now and they seemed to be quite popular and have had some good comments from you guys, which is always really nice.

Anyway, a few people have been asking about the kit I use to make these films and suggested I do a bit of a ‘How to’ video.

So here goes. It is a bit of a first for me but hopefully it will help people who are interested in doing something similar, improve how they film off roading without costing a fortune!

The film covers cameras, camera mounts and gives a few hints and tips. If its a help be sure to ‘Like’ the video and subscribe to my youtube channel or as I've never done this kind of video before, if its rubbish tell me why.

http://youtu.be/-5iSk71ERCc

fivespddisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing. I know a lot off effort goes into making the videos.

ellebarto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing. I know a lot off effort goes into making the videos.

Once you get the kit up and running smoothly, its surprisingly simple and that's really the point! In the early days I spent so much time messing with cameras that I didn't enjoy my own drive. This makes it so much better!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut