I phone 4s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmotomn

Reaction score
Our paperwork from the dealer shows p/n XVJ500420 for the newer Bluetooth module. I did some quick research and it looks like it's still a Nokia module, just newer than the original. I think the LR2 had the Motorola Bluetooth module.

grizzld

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My iPhone 4s sees the land rover and will connect on my 2006 only if each time i enter the vehicle i pair it. My wires iPhone 4 connects right away with no problems. Im not really sure whats going on with it.

Maybe because your wife's iPhone was the first device paired with your vehicle -- the LR3 is searching for your wife's by default, not yours. Try deleting both Bluetooth profiles then re-pairing them, but pair your's first.

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had the Bluetooh upgrade performed on my '06 at the dealer. The software cost $125.

chauez

Reaction score
Did that work for you with the original bluetooth module? It would be much easier to have mine upgraded than replacing it. Do you know what is the current software code level?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM