information about OE radiohead in discovery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diskilly

Reaction score
:hello:
hello everybody,
I would like to know if some of you fitted their alpine OE radio with a handsfree kit that mute the radio sound first when called or calling and if the the telephone sound is getting out from the front speakers?:confused:
I explain: I bought a CK7W nokia handsfree kit and looked at my disco electric manual which indicates that alpine premium radiohead (XQD101430lnf) is able to play telephone sound in speakers.
I wired the mute input, it goes well but no sound in the speakers????:rolleyes:
if anybody has informations, will be happy to record!
many landy regards
didier
france

diskilly

Reaction score
introducing

:hello:
:biggrin:sorry I posted in a wrong category, let me intoduce myself: living in france, I'm 42 years old, fond of land rover vehicles, I own a discovery II, it's my third one and second with an automatic box, a real pleasure:proud:
I also own a series II that is 47 years old and about to be restored, I just have to find some time:biggrin: I often work myself on my landies cause I like mechanic, so I will often ask quesstions when stuck, if possible
many regards to all of you,
see you
didier

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM