introduction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J

joe v.

Greetings from northeastern Pennsylvania!
Just recently became a member and look forward to collecting and contributing all the data i can on these wonderful vehicles.I drive a 95 D1 with appx. 140,000 miles. My wife drives a 97 D1 with appx 90,000 miles.
I became a little laxed in performing my rountine maintenance lately, but will do my best to prepare for the up-coming winter season. I would be a great procrastinator if i didn't keep putting it off. Good day all.

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Joe, I would like to be the first to welcome You to the greatest Land Rover Forum on the web! The best Rover Folks in the world all seem to cogregate here! With 2 Discos, I'm suprised that yout avatar isn't two giant beach balls! Welcome aboard, glad to see You here! Thank You, LRW.

Monty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, two times the Rover fun and twice the maintenance. Welcome to the LRW!

redrover51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just borrow the good parts from your wife's rig, and tell her to take maintenance more seriously. Jus. kidding, welcome to the ranch...friendly aminals and all. ...... Anthony

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM